And I am NOT amused.
I decided to upload a poem of mine (the one in my previous post) to 4chan, and guess what?
It got a lot of hate. So I did the only logical thing, and uploaded another one!
And if they don't like it, they can shove it up their anuses and see how it tickles on the inside.
Anyway, heres the poem:
Forwarding masses, making them scream,
soothing their pain, quite the explicit dream.
Justice is pure, like a sunbeam,
not rotting and sore, towards which the lords and ladys lean.
Take on thy pride, can you not hear?
Wispers and lies, infected with fear.
Fearing the rightious, consequense is dear,
making them pay for the crimes that they bare.
You can shackle my hands but never my mind
Look closer to the core, injustice thou shall find
Pick up the sword, sharpen and grind,
Use it to battle, use it to bind
If you wish to be free, this is your task:
Defeat your own devils, shatter your mask
"But what is the use of it?", you may ask
Well, never trying is as intoxicating as an empty flask.
So overthrow those demons, turn up the lights
for every quarrel is as important as anyones fight.
Injustice is deathly, like the cold winter it bights
And remember, the sun is the brightest after the darkest of nights.
I thought I'd criticise your poem a bit. Now bare in mind that I'm no expert on p... HOLY FLYING FUCK, LOOK AT THAT BUNNY!
ReplyDelete-Jonah