This world is boring! I need to create a new one: maybe a world which uses sunlight as fuel to everything and is guarded by a small group of people, who can control the force of the sun, how about a planet, that has inhabitants, who use doors, gateways to alternate-dimensions.
The truth is I'd get bored of the new world and would be forced to imagine a completely new inhabitat, that could offer some amusement for a short period of time and then it would start all over again.
It seemed that I had a "crush" this morning, but it's gone now, cause these things are not everlasting.
Love is just chemistry and primal parts of your brain working together to create an addiction: to make you idealise a person and become "blinded". It is true that the illusion of the magical love has been a part of every society on the face of this earth, but there is no everlasting bond between two people, that would be supernatural and unbreakable.
You can be black, white or asian, but in the end it's the same for everyone and I think that the reason for life is to make people remember you: Edgar Allan Poe (You might not be familiar with the name, but there is a chance that you know "The Raven".), H.P. Lovecraft (A man who singlehandedly created myths and became one of the most known Horror-Writers.) and so on and so forth...
A few more things that might interest a person, who decides to read this blog:
1. This blog is not only mine, but is divided in two- Entries by Jonathan(That's me) and entries by Solomon (He is a person...) so we're going to sign the posts.
2. There are quotes from Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets right below the posts.(Don't ask me why: I don't fuckin know...)
-Jonah
No comments:
Post a Comment