Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Solomon Dee's rant on ALL the s**t

Hello. I am Solomon Dee, but you can call me Solomon Dee, sir Dee, just Solomon or if you really want to, Sully.
Don't care? Didn't think so.

Whoever bothers reading this post must be either a friend of mine*, just stumbled here randomly or actually gives a crap about this blog....but the last version is an utopical exaggeration of truth, for nobody REALLY, solemnly and truthfully gives a damn about this, do they? Oh well, I can at least try to make this interesting.
            Let's talk about things. That's what blogs are for, right? Mostly rant, some past events descriptions, more rant and every once in  a long damn while a piece of ACTUAL CONTENT! Oh yay!

Maby a poem would be nice:


You dazzle the light out of the Morning Star
and Your smile holds more beauty than midngight rain.  
I think of You always, be you near or far
Even when it seems like such a pain.


Your eyes ;they shine like polished jade,                                                    
as a plague of illusion took over my heart,
Your words; they cut as easy as a silver blade
but they intrigued me from the very start


Oh woe is me, my dearest, my flame,
for You shalt not see things the way that I see,
I suppose there is only me to blame,
but in the end all I want is for you to be free.


I see an Iris on a barren Glade, my mind swiftly on you sets,
and as I ponder upon my thoughts...you can't find peace without a few regrets.

Yeah, I wrote that sonnet a few weeks ago...it's horrible, I know. But I didn't find anything better, so it'll have to do for now!

Creation. It works in mysterious ways. For instance, I try to relax and do nothing and then suddenly BAZZAAMM! A flash of creativity appears! But then I try to make something and  a wild wrighter's block appears.
And let's face it, I'm no f**king Shakespeare. He could turn emotions into words with ease, however I...

And what is "emotion" really? Just chemical reactions that transpire in the deepest corners of the brain, creating these apparent "feelings". I wish you could just turn them on and off when needed...but really, when DO you NEED emotions? NEVER is when!

I know what this looks like. I have some emotional breakdown and now I'm ranting about it. FALSE!
I'm perfectly fine, in fact, I see things the right way after a long while.
         For instance, I though I was in love. WRONG! I only thought I was! HAH! The hilarity!
in fact, that is not even worth mentioning further.

What IS worth mentioning is the progress me and Jonah made this fine evening. No. Progress. At. All.
He tried to draw figures for the comic (we are supposedly making for this very blog), but we didn't actually get nothing groundbreaking done. He did make our character's faces tho...so yeah, that's not that bad.
BUT! What is the comic about? Who else are the characters? Who was phone?
 ALL these questions are MINE to answer, because if he is the artist AND manages the plot, then I will not be doing enough and I would feel bad about being a talentless prick.

        But now, to the fun part of this here post.

THE END

*JK, I don't have enough friends.


Therapy Frog.picture unrelated

                     

1 comment: