Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today's News: Just another pointless post!

     I am aware of the fact, that nobody will read this, so I'll make this brief:
I woke today to the mind-numbing sound of Tame Impala, which I had deliberately left to play after I had finished my nightly read. I was given a gift by my dear friend and former obsession Iris, which was about the modern practice of Satanism. I found it...how to say...humorous. It spoke of satanism as a religion that will, and I quote: "...take over the world like a storm of black fire from the deepest pits of Purgatory," end quote.
      It's funny how everyone in this world think that they are right and everyone else is wrong. It's amusing, really, to see the faces of people who become to dislike one for thinking their thoughts in a different manner. Their facial  movements become like a map of emotion and the indicator of the very fact of their desperate attempt to either understand ones point of view, or ,simply put, to hide their loathing for the "antagonist" in their scenario. The man, who wrote that book, is intellectual, I'll give him that, but his arrogance is radiant in the manner that his hypocrisy is oozing out of every sentence, every damned WORD he wrote. Speak of equality and prosperity and then oppress the reader into a position where one has no actual way to translate the message into one's own context, which makes for a terrible read. It's quite stupid, if you ask me. As far as I have established my own philosophy, satanism, in it's modern form (disregarding the christian-satanism of older times), is just another freaky religion that, in it's essence, does not appeal to me.
Also, just to clarify:
 

                                                                            THIS ----------->











            




                                                                         IS NOT THIS -------->


There is a slight difference, in most case a difference in context, but a satanic pentagram is a mere adjustment of the older WICCAN PENTAGRAM, which is a symbol of the world's five main components : spirit, air, earth, water and fire (thus the five edges).

     In other news, me and Jonah went to see "Sherlock Holmes: a game of Shadows".
In our opinion, it was better than the first movie. It had quite a compelling and powerful antagonist. I strongly recommend you see that film, for it was an excellent feat of plot-writing, had good effects and the ending, which was my favorite part, most likely, was indeed worthy of the name of Sherlock Holmes. 



This is the end of today's post, and I hope you all (and by all I mean the two or so people who stumbled onto this post) bared with me as this was a tad longer than anticipated.

Good day, and "MAY WE ALL SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR!!" to all of you!

--Solomon Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment