Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I would if I could, but I can't so I shan't

Do you sometimes feel like clock made of steel that justs rust and rusts until the numbers turn to dust?
I do feel like a clock made of steel and my trust will be crushed as everyday goes past and all that remains is my guts and my brains soaking in rain while the world's filled with pain. Am I going insane? Maybe.

As I rhyme all this time I can't see why
she decided to cry cause we didn't lie...
I must say bye to all the dreams and those loud and clear screams of joy and rage.
I found myself caged in this horrid dream of  regret.  I wanna get out, I wanna get out!
There I lay and shout and think about the mistakes I've made and try to persuade
myself.

Although this might sound deep I'm just a creep, who's trying to rhyme and dying for a crime he didn't commit.
Or did I?
I guess I didn't stop the deal from being made and I was not that real about the vision of trade,
but I know I'm not bad (At least not to the core), cause this drives me mad and again I grow bored...

But don't think I'm sad- It's not that bad: It'll all go away and again be ok, but how long will it take?
Who knows!
So as the anxiety grows and she hates me, I suppose, I should do something else than waste my intelligence.
Now I see clearly,OH YES! I shall take all the tests to become the very best
at everything this world can bring! SO BRING IT ON! DO IT! I DARE YOU!

Rivers of blood shall flow on my path as I show my wrath and go and surpass the ones who once tried to eat me alive and spit out my bones. I shall make them fall from their thrones and capture their souls. NO! They'll suffer and die as the cloak of arrows in the sky blocks the sun so they can't see when they take arrows in their knees, faces and arms.

I'm tired and I think, that the box, that was pink, didn't really look so bad and yet it made her mad and maybe sad... It wasn't the best idea we had...

So yeah, this is the end of this post and again I must note that life is hard, if you are a nerd.

-Jonathan W. Thorne


1 comment: