Monday, January 16, 2012

Realisation



When you like someone and you have a fight with them, the negative sensation of that fight will translate into your feelings towards those individuals. So in conclusion: AFFECTION -> CONFLICT -> HATRED

Now if theres "love" involved (Which is the chemical reaction of the primal part of your brain that reacts to a suitable mate.)
then your feeling of love and the fear of rejection (or possibly the rejection itself) will affect your further feelings to the person of interest. So in this scenario we went from LOVING to HATING without one of the counterparts even knowing it. Now why am I thinking of these things? No idea, but it might be my eternal craving for knowledge and the need to solve mysteries, that are not supposed to be solved.

What I want to tell with this is: When you don't express your feelings to that special someone, you will feel the most garish misery, known to man - Friendzone, a.k.a. the Ninth Circle of Hell.
But if you let  them know, you might be rejected or you might be acctepted.

I hope this helps anyone. (I am well aware that all of this is bullshit.)
PS!If you are not a useless piece of data like me then you might know these things from experience.

-Jonah

No comments:

Post a Comment